Evangelical Immigration Table
The Evangelical Immigration Table is a broad coalition of evangelical organizations and leaders advocating for immigration reform consistent with biblical values.
Holly is a field mobilizer for Georgia and works with other mobilizers throughout the country encouraging Christians, especially church leaders, to follow the biblical mandate to "Welcome the Stranger" while advocating for reform of our broken immigration system.
The EIT calls for a bipartisan solution on immigration that:
- respects the God given dignity of every person
- protects the unity of the immediate family
- respects the rule of law
- guarantees secure national borders
- ensures fairness to taxpayers
- establishes a pathway toward legal status and/or citizenship for those who qualify and wish to become permanent residents
Check out some pictures from a recent trip to DC to speak with members of Congress about immigration reform.